If you’re having trouble with your password, consider the following possibilities:
- Did you sign up with a typo in your email address, or an address different than the one you’re using to sign in? Try to find the confirmation email from when you signed up to verify the address you should be using.
- Punctuation makes a difference. If you signed up with email@example.com, but are trying to sign in with firstname.lastname@example.org, our system will not consider those the same addresses.
- The end of your email address matters. For example, @gmail.com and @googlemail.com may be the same to Google, but our system will see them as different email addresses.
With those possibilities in mind, here are the ways to log in on the web:
If you don’t have a password, or your password isn’t working, here is how to set/reset it:
1. Click Sign in in the top right corner of the page and enter your email address.
2. Click Next.
3. Underneath the password field, select Reset your password.
4. Enter your email address on that page and select Reset Password.
5. If you are an active customer, you will be emailed a link to set a new password. Check your email inbox for that link.
Note: If you do not receive an email to reset your password, it's likely that you are using an incorrect email address. Please try any other addresses you own. Check all of your email inboxes for a 'Start watching' email from VHX (search for 'Start watching VHX ').
If a password is not required:
1. Click Sign in in the top right corner of the page
2. Enter your email address. If you are an active customer, you will be immediately emailed a link that will sign you in, once clicked. Open your email inbox and click the sign-in link.
3. You will then be signed in to watch your video content.
Note: If you do not receive an email to sign-in, it's likely that you are using an incorrect email address. Please try any other addresses you may have signed up with. Check all of your email inboxes for a 'Start watching' email from Classix (search for 'Welcome to Classix '). Be sure to search your spam folder.